GEMINI the Twins
|3RD HOUSE TERRAIN:||House of Communication – information gathering and sharing.|
I am open and receptive to all new experiences in life and my intent is to grow and learn through developing my perceptions.
To be open to all new information while at the same time developing the ability to perceive and discern from the environment in an effort to gain deeper understanding.
WHAT ARE THE RESOURCES OF GEMINI?
- intelligence and a quick mind
- a natural inquisitiveness and curiosity
- a natural enthusiasm and lightness of Spirit
- the ability to talk to find information… to gather it… to correlate it and then to broadcast it.
WHAT IS GEMINI TRYING TO ACHIEVE?
- clear, accurate, unbiased perceptions
- a willingness to tolerate perceptual ambiguity and uncertainty
- a capacity to seek more info from any environment – either verbally or intellectually
FROM AN EVOLUTIONARY PERSPECTIVE…
Why would a soul choose a GEMINI Sun sign for this incarnation?
Firstly, the Sun is the gravitational centre of our Universe. All life on Earth centers around the Sun. In astrological terms, it is our vitality, our sparkle and that to which we must be true IF we are to live happy and healthy lives.
The astrological symbol of Gemini is the twins. The archetype is one of youth, enthusiasm, lightness and a desire to communicate in order to interact with and perceive from others to grow and understand more of life. To do this, Gemini has antennae “out and active” so nothing will be missed and it’s like too much learning is not enough learning!
So… what are the true qualities of Gemini?
- an openness and enthusiasm towards ANY new perceptions and understanding
- a desire to communicate with others to stimulate those perceptions
- an enthusiasm for life
So then… back to my original question…
Why would a soul need to include and incorporate these qualities into its total being for its evolutionary growth?
Perhaps in the prior life that is “up” for healing in this lifetime, these qualities (or ones similar) were lacking:-
- there WAS no room (or perhaps not enough room) to learn, to grow and to be open to new experience
- there WAS no room (or not enough room) or time for playfulness, enthusiasm and lightheartedness
- there was no room (or not enough) for communication.
One thing is for sure… GEMINI Sun needs more experiences of a Gemini nature in this incarnation to feed the evolutionary journey of its Soul.
WHAT MIGHT IT LOOK LIKE IF GEMINI DOESN’T GET IT RIGHT?
- an urge to protect a given concept of the World
- defensiveness from that urge
- intellectualism and verbal overkill
- scattered, unfocussed curiosity leading to chronic time-wasting and disorganization
WHAT DOES GEMINI MOST NEED TO BE MINDFUL OF?
Fragmentation and constant mental chatter due to information overload. Gossiping.