LIBRA the Scales
|7TH HOUSE TERRAIN:||Intimate Relationships, Identification with others.|
I choose to form relationships based on respect rather than need. I seek true peace and emotional balance in every situation I am faced with in my life.
To calm down, find inner harmony and have a clear enough sense of self to be able to share with equality in all relationships.
WHAT ARE THE RESOURCES OF LIBRA?
- a true sense of harmony
- an awareness that all wholes are made up of complementary halves
- artistic sensitivity
- social grace
- a tolerance for paradox
- an understanding that every truth is composed of two half-truths
- WHAT IS LIBRA TRYING TO ACHIEVE?
- true equality between the partners
- the attainment of inner harmony, tranquility and serenity
- the ability to weather changes in circumstances
- balanced consideration between partners
FROM AN EVOLUTIONARY PERSPECTIVE…
Why would a Soul choose to have it’s Sun in LIBRA for this incarnation? What is Libra Sun needing to do?
Why is it most important for a soul who has chosen a Libran Sun in this lifetime to just calm down? And why is it also important to find “balance” in relationships?
It doesn’t take much to acknowledge that life on Earth is about relationships with others. We all have and we all need to relate to others. Some of our relationships are good while others are not!
Chances are for Libra Sun, a lot of relationships in the past have NOT been balanced, have not been loving, have not been peaceful and serene! Why? Could it have been too much anger; too much giving to another; too much focus on pleasing others; too much fight; too little sharing and equality; too little consideration of self? Whatever the cause, these things have bred a distortion in LIBRA Sun and it’s time to attempt to “right” the balance?
Whatever the past, one thing is for sure. The focus in the life of LIBRA now has to do with addressing a fear of intimacy!
WHAT MIGHT IT LOOK LIKE IF LIBRA DOESN’T GET IT RIGHT?
- a consuming fear of intimacy
- extreme dependency OR extreme fear of dependency
- a pattern of chronic submissiveness in intimate relationships
- inability to form a stable emotional bond
- inability to be decisive in life
- over-consideration of others
- an almost obsessive over-focus on the need for an partner
WHAT DOES LIBRA MOST NEED TO BE MINDFUL OF?
Being so indecisive that no clear, passionate decision is ever made about anything!