PISCES the Fishes
|ASSOCIATED PLANET:||Neptune, Jupiter|
|12TH HOUSE TERRAIN:||Unstructured consciousness
Events and experiences that disrupt our identification with personality
“I undertake to seek a little time every day for quiet meditation in an effort to view life from a different perspective so that I might find and maintain tranquility and peace”
To adjust the way you look at life to realize you are a spiritual being in a physical body
WHAT ARE THE RESOURCES OF PISCES?
- the ability to empathize and feel compassion for others
- a mind and imagination that can readily tap into images of the inner world
- an instinctive awareness of higher levels of consciousness
- a sense of the possibility of self transcendence
- the understanding that life is a mystery, circumstances are its veil, and consciousness itself is the key to unraveling it
WHAT IS PISCES TRYING TO ACHIEVE?
- a subtle reorientation of the mind that can lead to self transcendence
- knowledge that wherever we go, whatever we do, whatever we see, we can meet only one inescapable reality: our own consciousness
- freedom from worry about ups and downs of life
- spiritual and psychic experiences
- the time for meditation
- a sense of the presence of higher levels of consciousness
FROM AN ECOLUTIONARY PERSPECTIVE…
Pisces Sun must let go of its attachment to the objective world and surrender to the world of uncertainty.
A necessary evolutionary strategy for Sun in Pisces (even for a few minutes each day) is to focus the mind; close the eyes; slow the breathing; still the thoughts; and simply “be” in the well pool of consciousness. Pisces Sun needs to experience this empty, formless, peaceful realm NOT the worries, ponderings and chatter that normally occupy the mind. How can Pisces do this?
Meditation is one way and Pisces Sun has reached a stage in the evolutionary journey where meditation (or simply “spacing out”) is necessary if a sense of inner peace, calm and acceptance of our place in the scheme of things is to be achieved – and maintained.
The endpoint for Pisces is simply a realization – a subtle reorientation of the mind that changes nothing, yet changes everything. It is the knowledge that wherever we go, whatever we do, whatever we see, we can meet only one inescapable reality: our own consciousness.
One creative strategy for Pisces Sun is to play out its creative inspirations, whether in the form of art or in the pure fantasy of secret daydreams. It is only in this way that we experience the inner world as real and solid. If Pisces Sun is able to “tap” their inner World of dreams and visions, s/he can then also creatively manifest those dreams and visions in the “outer” World.
We all need to live in the “outer” world. We cannot live always in the world of our imagination. The only thing Pisces Sun needs to alter is the way they look at the World – to look at the outer world through the lens of the inner world. It must realize that the inner reality is just as valid as the outer reality…and in fact that the outer reality is simply a reflection of the inner reality
WHAT MIGHT IT LOOK LIKE IF PISCES DOESN’T GET IT RIGHT?
- blurry, uncertain, confused self-image
- escapism; abusive, self-destructive relationships with alcohol, food, sleep, sex, TV and other “drugs”
- mental imbalance
- chronic “bad luck”
WHAT DOES PISCES MOST NEED TO BE MINDFUL OF?
Total avoidance of issues due to too much compromise, self sacrifice and loss of self. Escapism from the objective World into the subjective one.